La Jolla Property Management
We can Help Manage Your La Jolla Rental Property
Penny Realty, Inc. has been an established leader in Single Family Home Management since 1965. We recognize that your rental property is a very valuable asset. You can entrust the management of that asset to an organization with a long trusted history that offers you piece of mind. We customize our service based on the owner and property needs. Our portfolio is composed of single-family homes and multi-family dwellings up to 100 units.
Single Family La Jolla Property Management
Penny Realty, Inc.’s team is made up of Property Managers, Leasing Agents, Bookkeepers and Maintenance Personnel who execute the delicate management of relationships between residents and owners. We have deep experience and knowledge in adhering to the best practices in the Property Management Industry. This means you are assured of protecting the value of your real estate asset and increasing your equity and long term return on your investment. We also create a friendly environment for residents in which they enjoy over the top customer service and prompt response to their daily living needs.
- Penny Realty Inc. offers fee based management services.
- Our corporate office is located in central San Diego, more specifically Pacific Beach. We manage properties throughout all of Central and Coastal San Diego County.
- Penny Realty, Inc. offers a consistent approach to Property Management that helps us provide the quality service that our clients require. However, we are flexible enough to fit your needs and offer customized Property Management solutions.
We manage all financial aspects of owning and Rental Income property.
- Monthly Owner Statements & Disbursements
- Rent Collection
- Insurance and Property Tax Payments
- Reoccurring and Single Expense Payments related to your property
- Electronic Financial Reports
- Owner Portal containing archived reports
- Direct Deposit of owner proceeds or paid by check
- Debt Collection Services
- We advertise upcoming and current vacancies daily on multiple websites as well as the San Diego Multiple Listing Service.
- We know how to obtain maximum exposure for your vacant rental. Our objective is to obtain the maximum amount of fair market rent in the shortest period of time possible.
- An up to date available property listing can be found in our lobby at all times.
- Our Penny Realty, Inc. signs are posted on our nearly 350 properties.
Fair Housing Laws+
- It is essential to adhere to all Federal and State Fair housing Laws.
- Our team is well versed in Fair Housing Laws which avoids unnecessary liability to the owner.
- We have an extensive list of preferred vendors who offer reduced rates due to the high volume of business they receive from Penny Realty, Inc. We use only well vetted, insured vendors with a track record of success.
- Our attention to detail during move in and move out inspections allow the recovery of turnover costs through Security Deposit deductions.
- We require all residents to carry a Limited Liability Renter’s Insurance Policy that provides minimum of $100,000 in Liability Insurance.
Inquire About Our Services
Top 5 Mistakes Landlords Make
Multi Family La Jolla Property Management
Since 1965, we have been successfully helping clients reposition and improve their Multi-Family properties. We are also skilled and experienced in complex 1031 tax deferred sales. The following are areas we can assist our owners:
- Convert occupied or vacant property into a properly appointed and priced rental home(s).
- Restore, remodel and repair damaged and outdated property to prepare for re-renting.
- Transform historically tenant troubled properties into rent reliable properties.
- Minimizing length of vacancies and renting at maximum rates.
- Lease up of brand new or repositioned building(s).
- Lowering operating expenses and facilitating capital improvements.
- Hiring, training and supervising onsite managers as well as administering payroll tax, workers comp insurance and rent credits.
- Conduct detailed analysis of before and after tax cash flow projections and net operating income.
- Guide through the transition of purchase to management.
- On staff we have Licensed Brokers & Agents with advanced Business degrees (MBA) and specialty Real Estate training and designations such as the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) and Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS). Hire Penny Realty and put this training and education to work for you and your property!
- San Diego Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Better Business Bureau (A+ Rating!)
- National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
- Vacation Rental Manager Association (VRMA)
- Institute for Luxury Home Marketing (ILHM)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- San Diego Association of Realtors (SDAR)
La Jolla Area Information
La Jolla – which means "The Jewel" in Spanish – is truly the jewel of San Diego’s coastline. Here the rugged coastline is lined with coves and provides one extraordinary panoramic view after another. La Jolla is a combination of casually sophisticated ambiance and Southern California fun. It is known as one of the most affluent communities in California; however the beautiful scenery and the friendly residents give it a relaxed feel. The beaches are perfect for sunbathing and the cove is ideal for kayaking and paddle boarding. On shore, there are restaurants and art galleries to explore. La Jolla is also home to Stephen Birch Aquarium, University of California San Diego and Scripps Institution of Oceanography. In short, La Jolla is a great place to live or work. La Jolla is located just 15 miles north of downtown San Diego and minutes to most major San Diego attractions.